Solo Sojourns: Unleashing Adventure in South India's Hidden Gems
- Explore the ancient ruins and immerse in the captivating history of this UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Get lost in the lush green tea plantations and serene valleys of this picturesque hill station.
Pondicherry - Indulge in the charm of French architecture, tranquil beaches, and a vibrant art scene.
- Experience the enchanting beauty of coffee plantations, misty mountains, and cascading waterfalls.
- Escape to the pristine beaches and tranquil atmosphere of this lesser-known coastal town.
- Embark on a scenic journey through the Nilgiri mountains and enjoy the soothing climate of this hill station.
- Cruise through the backwaters in a traditional houseboat and witness the serene beauty of Kerala's backwaters.
- Take a break amidst the misty hills, beautiful lakes, and lush forests of this charming hill station.
- Witness the meeting point of three oceans, enjoy breathtaking sunsets, and explore cultural landmarks.
- Immerse yourself in the rich heritage and ancient temples of this historic city known as the "Athens of the East."
Which part of India is best to visit in July?
Please Share This Web Story